This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
I can't access the subscription management page.
Same here.
Also worth noting that this screen contains a "contact support" link that goes to the old zendesk support site that doesn't exist anymore.
pronouns: he/she/they
Same Here and indeed the contact support goes to another broken page. His Influence is spreading fast.
I am having this same issue
I am getting him no matter how I go about it. Incognito chrome and edge.
I am also having the same issue.
I also tried the subscription management page on my phone, had the same issue. Zombie beholder and all. Hopefully they fixed it soon. I think it was fine yesterday.
I can't access the subscription management page.
Same here.
Also worth noting that this screen contains a "contact support" link that goes to the old zendesk support site that doesn't exist anymore.
pronouns: he/she/they
Same Here and indeed the contact support goes to another broken page. His Influence is spreading fast.
I am having this same issue
I am getting him no matter how I go about it. Incognito chrome and edge.
I am also having the same issue.
I also tried the subscription management page on my phone, had the same issue. Zombie beholder and all. Hopefully they fixed it soon. I think it was fine yesterday.