This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Trying to create a new character for friend's campaign. I already have one in the campaign I unassigned. The class section is missing the Free League class options I had when I made the first character.
Is this character assigned to that campaign? Shared character options can only be used inside the campaign that’s sharing them.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Trying to create a new character for friend's campaign. I already have one in the campaign I unassigned. The class section is missing the Free League class options I had when I made the first character.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorIs this character assigned to that campaign? Shared character options can only be used inside the campaign that’s sharing them.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd