I have already issued a ticket in regards to this but that was over a week ago and I still have not heard back. I have had to make another account to just post in the forums seeking advice.
I played a game on the 20th of September and all was well. Then I opened the D&D Beyond page on the 4th of October and it had logged me out without me doing anything. When I attempted to log back in using my email address and also the google link, it told me the email or PW was wrong, so I asked to reset the PW but no rest email came through...
I have tried all my email and still nothing, I can see my account name is listed but I still can not get access to it. I have a game coming up on Saturday and it would be nice to be able to use my characters.
D&D beyond doesn't have passwords to reset -- you authenticate through some other site. Any password issues are password issues with the other site, and DDB cannot help you.
However, what I suspect is going on is that originally, you logged in with site A (perhaps google), and are now trying to log in through site B (perhaps Wizards), using the email and password that would work on site A.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hi,
I have already issued a ticket in regards to this but that was over a week ago and I still have not heard back. I have had to make another account to just post in the forums seeking advice.
I played a game on the 20th of September and all was well. Then I opened the D&D Beyond page on the 4th of October and it had logged me out without me doing anything. When I attempted to log back in using my email address and also the google link, it told me the email or PW was wrong, so I asked to reset the PW but no rest email came through...
I have tried all my email and still nothing, I can see my account name is listed but I still can not get access to it. I have a game coming up on Saturday and it would be nice to be able to use my characters.
Is this a Wizards bug?
D&D beyond doesn't have passwords to reset -- you authenticate through some other site. Any password issues are password issues with the other site, and DDB cannot help you.
However, what I suspect is going on is that originally, you logged in with site A (perhaps google), and are now trying to log in through site B (perhaps Wizards), using the email and password that would work on site A.