I've purchased many of the books online, including Call of the Netherdeep. But when using the encounter builder and trying to add enemies from CoTND, it's telling me I need to buy the module online, when I already have. It's doing it for a few other books I've bought online, but not all of them. Any way to re-sync my purchases so I can actually use the content I've paid for?
I've purchased many of the books online, including Call of the Netherdeep. But when using the encounter builder and trying to add enemies from CoTND, it's telling me I need to buy the module online, when I already have. It's doing it for a few other books I've bought online, but not all of them. Any way to re-sync my purchases so I can actually use the content I've paid for?
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorIf you check this page, are your Account Entitlements in sync? Are those books listed under Current Product Licenses?
https://www.dndbeyond.com/account/licenses
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd