So, I want to buy the Core Rules bundle with physical copy and digital copy of the PHB, DMG and MM. I already own a physical and digital copy of the PHB. I want to gift those copies. Is there any way to gift a digital copy? If I purchase the bundle through the Marketplace the digital copy will be added to my account automatically. I'll never see a redemption code.
If you already have the digital PHB, it won’t let you re-purchase unless you do a gift checkout. In that case, you could simply take the DMG and MM gift codes and redeem them on your own account instead.
Alternatively, since the savings are a result of buying the physical+digital for each book, you could buy the DMG and MM in one transaction, then the PHB in a separate gift transaction. It’ll come out to the same price as the set in the end.
So, I want to buy the Core Rules bundle with physical copy and digital copy of the PHB, DMG and MM. I already own a physical and digital copy of the PHB. I want to gift those copies. Is there any way to gift a digital copy? If I purchase the bundle through the Marketplace the digital copy will be added to my account automatically. I'll never see a redemption code.
-
View User Profile
-
View Posts
-
Send Message
ModeratorIf you already have the digital PHB, it won’t let you re-purchase unless you do a gift checkout. In that case, you could simply take the DMG and MM gift codes and redeem them on your own account instead.
Alternatively, since the savings are a result of buying the physical+digital for each book, you could buy the DMG and MM in one transaction, then the PHB in a separate gift transaction. It’ll come out to the same price as the set in the end.
Need help with D&D Beyond? Come ask in the official D&D server on Discord: https://discord.gg/dnd
Thanx, I'll try that.