Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (8 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Avrae Issues >>
by DxJxC
10 2,562
Ability Score Improvement Bug >>
by M4Lfunct10n
2 48
Can't Prepare/Unprepare Spells >>
by marioapunkt
3 127
Feat: Fey Touch & Shadow Touch are not working as writen >>
by Mr_Hoo
4 258
Phantom Encounter in My Encounters >>
by AdventureFight
0 62
Multiple spells in subclass feature, only granting one spell >>
by Lambdadelta
0 38
Super Technique Fighting Style >>
by Vandyre
2 51
How do I allow my players to open their characters sheet links in the DDB app >>
by LucidSushi79
1 266
Bug Monk w/ fighter Unarmed Fighting (Issue with Bonus actions) >>
by Evo1ovE
1 153
Dice on the Left not there - in Chrome or Firefox. >>
by SirTawmis
0 60
How do I change my characters portrait? >>
by FierceChaos
1 48
Spells are not working on my warlock. >>
by EsormajEverring
2 61
How can I cancel a pre-order? >>
by Gadesh
0 737
Purchased Player's Handbook, But Content Is Not Shown >>
by Dralnalak
5 2,383
Missing Subclasses on Class Page >>
by Baramura
1 60
Forum Jump: