Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Unpublished HB races "Change Race" button broken >>
by Fr0stflam3
0 78
Inconsistent Apostophe character >>
by gohma231
0 39
Resolved Sacred Flame not showing up in Attack Actions? >>
by noodrood
3 858
Resolved I'm making a homebrew magic item. I'm using tooltips to add spells to it, and all are working other than one. >>
by Be_Creative
4 61
Resolved Variant Human feat Error >>
by HeronShield
9 10,316
Resolved Tool tip bug/oversight >>
by TuckerReeves
1 61
Resolved Shadar Kai racial stealth proficiency not showing up >>
by _Sceadugenga
2 103
Bug Greatclub as kensei weapon defaults to strength >>
by Thimli
5 432
Resolved Gifted Code Exchange >>
by TheEncyclopedia
2 54
BUG: I do not own Tasha's cauldron of everything, but I can select the new fighting styles with certain subclasses >>
by Jadude_37
3 228
Quick build >>
by OldKingJor
0 48
character screen not showing on Ipad >>
by Salling
0 122
unable to buy tasha's cauldron in marketplace >>
by SamKWheeldonDM
0 47
Resolved Green Flame Blade does Zero Damage!? >>
by Princedg5678
2 421
Issues with Homebrew Druid Subclasses >>
by Dibo_Placebo
5 547
Forum Jump: