Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
Mobile Testing Bugs & Sup...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Character Name Bug in export >>
by Flint_the_Cunning
2 66
I can't add any Infusions to my Artificer >>
by ZenwardMelric
3 594
Request Background-Specific Tables >>
by gschaynes
8 1,079
spells of the mark issue >> (1 Viewing)
by tomraine
8 192
Bug Astral Self Monk character sheet problems. >>
by AgentGrim
1 242
Empowered Evocation damage missing >>
by Bettiquo
1 143
What is the Location column for in the Equipment section? >>
by Magenbrand
5 512
Feat Prerequisites - Proficiency >>
by RobotZombieShark
2 185
Random positive and negative misc bonuses to ability scores >>
by Davkas1027
1 451
How do I hide an official feat that I've updated with homebrew option? >>
by RobotZombieShark
5 158
Resolved Adding Multiple Characters to Campaign as one Player >>
by Lugert
7 9,971
Are racial feats available for homebrew races >>
by Mairondil
1 118
I can see spells my class should not be able to learn. >>
by DM__Senpai
1 37
Spear Mastery Feat does not adjust 1 or 2 handed damage dice, adds +1 bonus to all melee attacks. >>
by ItsDaveMars
4 741
Homebrew spell damage type selection. >>
by Zanderaf
2 293
Forum Jump: