Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Issues with homebrew race >>
by Mossman64
2 39
Cloak of Protection - death saves >>
by YndiMar
4 1,083
Homebrew Armor Dex Modifier Not Working >>
by MasterOfMars654
2 137
I can't access charactersheets and the encounter builder and combat tracker >>
by Aynaeg
1 50
Can't make clear Avatar >>
by Crimson_Cobra
0 190
Purchased players handbook not working >>
by Majchrzak
1 166
Resolved Proficiency bonus not being added to ability checks >>
by Vinotonus
2 982
Homebrew has magically appeared in my non-homebrew game. >>
by SirTerris
6 114
Can't Edit Character >>
by WeirdWizardJaik
1 53
Bug Ritual Caster (Wizard) feat >>
by RedOsprey
2 374
Info missing in "Game Rules" >>
by Nivloc
6 83
Resolved Eldritch Knight homebrew stops you gaining access to spells. >>
by TeaKay_
4 833
Character builder won't load >>
by Musashi_77
6 653
Can't add spell I bought on store to Homebrew Item I'm making. How to fix? >>
by LorneMalvo
10 631
How to delete my homebrew item? >>
by DM3_1415
3 149
Forum Jump: