Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (15 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Support required to get a homebrew item attached to a character >>
by RolenTranque
3 60
Modifying Metallic Dragonborn Template (Homebrew) >> (1 Viewing)
by BardificerRyan
2 198
iOS app error: "(ExternalAuth.ExternalAuth-Error error 0.)" >>
by wainstead
0 38
Weird Spell listing glitch for Warlock >>
by RangerSamC00
3 79
Character creation with legendary bundle >>
by Nevelmore
6 102
Is there a reason I can't edit my characters at random? >>
by Fulano5321
1 108
Can I link D&D Beyond accounts >>
by Rohannon
2 1,248
Homebrew Classes >>
by Anubirai
Rune Shield missing +1 AC >>
by Sybaal
1 33
SCAG options unusable in character sheet >>
by Rodrilon
1 57
So multiclassing I don't get it >>
by Hidden_error
Encumbrance not working on character sheets! >>
by C2ndEdDnD
1 137
I think I broke my players character sheet >>
by XandarsWorld
1 52
How do I upgrade my subscription without losing any of my characters? >>
by Krodtheaswift
4 187
In my Content Management I have sourcebooks that I haven't purchased >>
by DropeStein
4 80
Forum Jump: