Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Super Technique Fighting Style >>
by Vandyre
2 50
How do I allow my players to open their characters sheet links in the DDB app >>
by LucidSushi79
1 263
Bug Monk w/ fighter Unarmed Fighting (Issue with Bonus actions) >>
by Evo1ovE
1 152
Dice on the Left not there - in Chrome or Firefox. >>
by SirTawmis
0 60
How do I change my characters portrait? >>
by FierceChaos
1 47
Spells are not working on my warlock. >>
by EsormajEverring
2 61
How can I cancel a pre-order? >>
by Gadesh
0 737
Purchased Player's Handbook, But Content Is Not Shown >>
by Dralnalak
5 2,381
Missing Subclasses on Class Page >>
by Baramura
1 60
Small Bugs in New D&DBeyond Containers Feature >>
by moose_cannon
11 393
Scout subcalss not appering in options btw i have the book >>
by Krazny_October
1 73
Homebrew Race Racial Trait Action Not Showing Up >>
by Razhzag_The_Raider
2 153
Digital Dice not working >>
by castor212
7 208
Can't add spells through Manage Spells >>
by OBXSpitFire
0 121
D&D Beyond needs to enable rule that small characters using heavy weapons roll at disadvantage >>
by Ish_Kabibal
2 78
Forum Jump: