Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
My Homebrew Collection Last modified sort not working >>
by ArwensDaughter
1 44
I would like to change which e-mail my account is on. How would I go about doing that? >>
by gregorywn
4 249
Resolved Crimson Rite damage wrong in pop out >>
by EatTrainGrow
2 56
Underdark mode white block around "Show More" >>
by SimplyATable
6 125
Show Level-Scaled Spells toggle and Eldritch Innvocations >>
by Red_Enigma
1 146
Missing creature subtypes >>
by IamSposta
6 100
how do i combine two accounts >>
by wxfgnxhr6c
1 75
2 accounts with different things >>
by mastercoochigetter
5 57
Bug Druid of the stars guiding bolt bug >>
by The_King_Nine
1 77
Homebrew only in my DM campaigns >>
by Pajamyjams
3 53
How do I turn off Underdark mode? >>
by W4z
1 115
Dice roller no longer working >>
by ElSpivo
2 53
Resolved Cannot roll dice in the character sheets anymore >>
by AllySprout
2 57
Resolved Can't choose any Fighter Subclass other than Champion. >>
by WillTereika
2 729
Resolved Paladin/Warlock multiclass question >>
by Silverglade5
2 87
Forum Jump: