|
|
Warlock subclass only showing Fiend
>>
|
|
1
|
72
|
|
|
Character Builder for 2024 Beast Master Ranger lag issue
>>
|
|
3
|
237
|
|
|
How to use Obojima with 2024?
>>
|
|
4
|
401
|
|
|
Request
Custom Image for Homebrew Background
>>
|
|
6
|
449
|
|
|
I can't see subclasses for Tasha's Cauldron of Everything
>>
|
|
24
|
1,985
|
|
|
Issues with character creation options
>>
|
|
1
|
52
|
|
|
Custom background proficiencies not showing up on character sheet
>>
|
|
2
|
69
|
|
|
Homonculus Servant not showing up in the Eberron Artificer for 2025
>>
|
|
2
|
89
|
|
|
These Encounters won't delete
>>
|
|
1
|
40
|
|
|
Grim Hollow Weapon Masteries no showing up.
>>
|
|
2
|
124
|
|
|
As a DM I cannot access one of the character sheets, but I can access all other sheets.
>>
|
|
0
|
37
|
|
|
Bugs Found in "The Gunslinger Class: Valda’s Spire of Secrets"
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
19
|
1,104
|
|
|
Erroneous Spell added to character sheet (Arcane Sparkler)
>>
|
|
3
|
61
|
|
|
I'm at a loss as to why I'm having this issue, trying to make a silly Bard Subclass.
>>
|
|
2
|
61
|
|
|
Air Genasi Mingle with the wind still shows the legacy tag
>>
|
|
1
|
57
|