Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
When I sign in to dndbeyond on a mobile device it won’t show me my content >>
by pnewman
3 803
Homebrew create a magic item doesnt display properly on the character sheet >>
by Gvarayi
8 107
Bladesong does not update character sheet stats >>
by Dorman
2 783
Resolved There is no Dark Elf race (Drow) >>
by Sephrinx
22 13,509
Resolved No way to add Invocations using the UA Eldritch Adept feat? >>
by MissMeWithThatTea
1 88
Boon of speed dissapeared >>
by WrathfulArcher
1 113
Repeating Shot and Firearms >>
by Shonisaurus
4 418
Proficiency bonus not added to spellsave dc? >>
by IkaIka1
2 191
Resolved Homebrew: Use different ability for a skill >>
by Miromonti
5 754
Eldritch Cannon Force Ballista should not have the intelligence modifier in its damage >>
by NT_Chris
3 1,662
Character Creator: Does not show ability change for subclasses >>
by MaplePancakes
0 33
Snilloc's Snowball Swarm >>
by Chicken_Champ
0 82
collection + champaign >>
by abedGhandour
3 81
I cant get a subscription >>
by Leon_123
3 485
Marketplace issue: shows that I own everything, but I don't :( >>
by HopefulHeart
2 67
Forum Jump: