Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Custom feat not showing description >>
by harnak7
2 767
Broken Water/Sky Vehicle proficiency >>
by Princedg5678
0 51
Resolved Limited Use problem >>
by FuChingLan
12 407
How do I find a list of players that I'm following? >>
by kyneberlia
2 342
Heal Bonus Confusion >>
by DragonicStarblade
2 37
Flock of Familiars >>
by TheBlackTyrant
5 213
Blunderbuss >>
by PinkRose
15 771
Edit Character Down? >>
by HridgarGodhi
3 91
Homebrew feat - expanded spell list issue >>
by br3wm45t3r
5 148
Resolved Martial Adept Feat Bug >>
by JA_Mishrael
3 113
Homebrew Magic Item to Add Dice to Healing Rolls >>
by Deorsa
1 271
Disciple of Life bonus not shown on heals >>
by waywardfrantz
2 72
forum searches of new content >>
by elvnkin
0 30
Warlock >>
by powdernitz
1 60
Finesse >>
by Jayden0
3 66
Forum Jump: