Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (9 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
D&D Beyond character sheet editing skill modifiers >>
by Zombievictor
4 3,763
Rod of Pact Keeper adding bonus to staff spells with DC but not to staff spells that use spell attack >>
by JenniferVanderputten
0 160
Can I ban a player from my campaign? >>
by samninja19
2 274
Having Issues with some Homebrew Spells >>
by ArchTemplar
0 35
How to link a spell description in a post? >>
by GrimReaper17
1 2,253
Page freezes while homebrewing >>
by Zortana
0 55
Custom feat not showing description >>
by harnak7
2 767
Broken Water/Sky Vehicle proficiency >>
by Princedg5678
0 51
Resolved Limited Use problem >>
by FuChingLan
12 407
How do I find a list of players that I'm following? >>
by kyneberlia
2 342
Heal Bonus Confusion >>
by DragonicStarblade
2 37
Flock of Familiars >>
by TheBlackTyrant
5 213
Blunderbuss >>
by PinkRose
15 774
Edit Character Down? >>
by HridgarGodhi
3 92
Homebrew feat - expanded spell list issue >>
by br3wm45t3r
5 150
Forum Jump: