Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (14 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Custom Background Proficiencies not showing up on details page. >>
by dantevenari
2 345
Resolved Cannot access my characters or those in my campaign. >>
by Raktus_Kai
26 1,167
Character sheet unresponsive when I click on some spells/items >>
by Skavies
9 348
Can't open characters >>
by KingMeander
2 182
Resolved Coding error: Chromatic Orb replaced by Catapult on sorcerers available spells >>
by Kopitar
4 123
Resolved Bug Report >>
by Nethar6
8 222
Private Homebrew Spells Incorrectly Appearing in Available Spells >>
by whiskeybeans
1 84
I know its not to important >>
by AKWendigo
0 60
Ability scores not adding up after 4th level increase with Other Modifier >>
by AnaxKaanen
1 165
Bugg on Bard spells list in player app >>
by gocoachingca
0 70
Creating Shields >>
by HannahDeeerp
2 331
PDF Export does not include Favored Enemy when Humanoids >>
by kingofthekrug
0 60
I tried to give a player an item, and I got an error. >>
by Klaz
1 83
Possible to set Max Dex Bonus to AC to 0? >>
by Tomolivander
1 111
Player has Source Book; cannot share with campaign >>
by ThaneBot3000
1 92
Forum Jump: