Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (10 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved How do I add rituals? >>
by Amadeus_
7 2,116
Every time I log in....'New Device?' 'Verification code?' >>
by Rotathanon
2 613
Text bug thingy search whatsit >>
by AKADDK
1 126
Rights on Shared Homebrew Content >>
by Endroren
4 229
Search bar >>
by anelite112
2 166
Resolved Way of the Kensei - Deft Strike >>
by SerafimaPieth
4 517
Resolved Please help I cannot select an Order for bloodhunter >>
by RedPillJunkie16
3 146
Character Creator Not working. >>
by Alexomnia
1 333
Hoard of the Dragon Queen Hunting Lodge map missing information >>
by DeathbladeISSTH
12 2,773
Can a character be undeleted? >>
by AKADDK
2 112
Resolved I can't access to my character's sheets (wrong redirection) >>
by Damtagor
7 280
Request Blade of the Medusa is missing the "cursed" tag >>
by SuperfluousMan
0 728
Monster page filter, doesnt work as expected >>
by AtticusWithakay
2 182
Request Level dynamic feats that work within the system >>
by Levi_Ratzlaff
1 121
My account was hacked >>
by Kyokoduo
3 430
Forum Jump: