Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (18 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Missing subclasses >>
by the_awsome_one
1 268
I no longer have access to the races and subraces/classes I individually purchased before the store changed. >>
by HallidayHolepunch
10 569
Request Homebrew magic item spell recharge? >>
by archfey_diaries
9 7,120
Why is something that I digitally purchased not registering that I purchased it even though the payment went through? >>
by the_great_awesome
0 46
Disciple of Life feature not working >>
by chris4829_GM
1 71
Elemental strikes not adding proficiency bonus >>
by Hexcimal83
0 70
Scions of Elemental Evil monsters missing from Encounter Builder >>
by The_Ruiner_Who_Ruins
0 43
My homebrew subclass not appearing as an option >>
by CarbonRx12
2 83
Has content sharing changed? >>
by rupertgood
3 158
2024 Physical Book Delivery >>
by GR_Mustang
4 378
Elven Chain not found in Character Builder >>
by SodaBob
0 35
Grung Race Option not showing >>
by Twylen
6 1,325
Bug >>
by FlowerField
0 42
Early Access DMG comes out at what time today? >>
by JoalinTheArcane
28 401
Mobile app display bugs >>
by jc_money
3 125
Forum Jump: