Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (42 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Created Sidekicks in Homebrew but not seeing them in the Extras list when adding sidekicks >>
by NazarethII
1 49
RESOLVED 6/4/2020. Minotaur and Centaur Races Disappeared in My Character Creator >>
by VukTheKraken
3 553
how do I start a campaign with the content I purchased >>
by Badtoe32311
0 60
Logged a ticket but don’t have a Wizards account >>
by CrazyGreggy
0 61
Can't make a character w/ 2024 PHB content >>
by NateFinch
37 4,396
I can’t pick Chronurgy subclass with new PHB >>
by yourneighborscat
0 73
Purchased content not showing for players >>
by Ntjames
4 227
2024 Air Genasi issues >>
by HarmAssassin
1 808
Background creation difficulties re: feats and ability scores. >>
by spinosdluna
0 45
Resolved Swashbuckler rogue where? >>
by ClanofKUJO
3 697
Am I the only one getting billing failure notifications and order cancelations for something I already paid for? >>
by eluviamaure
9 352
Homebrew subclass not updating in character sheet? >>
by VultureSniper
5 701
Market place only shows United States in delivery section >>
by Rockers71
2 244
Ability Score Improvement Only Selectable Once (2024) >>
by AnonymousCormorant
9 1,708
Ritual Caster Feat 2024 Bugged >>
by ocelotvarn
1 142
Forum Jump: