Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (43 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Master Tier Subscription only lets me access the new PHB if I buy it >>
by DixieNormuser
6 676
Bug with Guard Background Equipment >>
by IamSposta
0 33
[BUG] Character sheet >>
by DnD_Hobby
0 44
PHB 2024 Rules Glossary linked concepts are not working properly >>
by Danvelz
0 49
Invocation >>
by Expo77
0 50
Subscribe button broken for me >>
by Pantagruel666
0 26
I cant seem to acess my sourcebook content >>
by myastancheif
0 43
OneDND not supporting homebrew spells? >>
by OldCaptainMax
0 38
Can't find amulet of health in Dnd 2024 when adding items to inventory >>
by AceBuchannon
0 144
Sorcerer Bug at 11th Level >>
by Beth_Z
1 56
How do I disable the 2024 new edition in campaigns? >>
by MonkeyBebop
1 180
Chronurgy Magic not available for SubClass >>
by Umbratica
2 641
Ranger Fighting style feat (PHB 2024) >>
by Tannage
0 104
Tiefling charisma based spellcasting not adding CHA modifier. >>
by CineQ
1 128
Wild Beyond the Witchlight - Lore Discrepancy for Dirlagraun >>
by WryIvy
2 340
Forum Jump: