Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I Pre-Ordered Vecna, Eve of Ruin and Do Not Have Early Access >>
by AriusMO
7 275
Dragonborn multiclassing issue >>
by ManOfMythAndLedgend
7 168
I can't add unofficial weapons/materials to my character sheets? >>
by Argoss2004
1 56
Can’t use purchased content >>
by Quirkyne
1 45
Friend's account not valid >>
by Godzillawolf
1 54
I can't delete one of my encounters. >>
by DJake
2 52
Unable to delete encounters >>
by Nerdmeat
1 35
Dark elf missing from character creation >>
by DragginMaster
0 59
Link for gloomstalker subclass a la carte? >>
by Sozibro
2 84
Can't use purchased content >>
by HiMrG
2 346
Legendary Bundle 15% discount discontinued? >>
by Mindradey_Venzell
13 1,225
D&D Support Page - Went to get answers and have more questions >>
by Blarglesniff
0 31
Resolved Prepared Spells not showing all the prepared spells >>
by Auspex
10 3,876
Players can only access base races even though I have bought more content >>
by HeroannTheDM
4 101
Site is crashing at random points with no reason >>
by PhoenixBelljoy
0 96
Forum Jump: