Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can’t use my home brew race for my character >>
by CantaloupeCapybara
2 37
I Can't activate my digital dice!!! >>
by SpectraaXD
6 110
Can't Content Share for my Players >>
by Onewingedangel15
1 38
Problem in create an encounter >>
by ChicaSugar53937
0 30
Encounter builder says I don't own monsters that I do in fact own. >>
by GregsGrog
34 603
Choosing Sharpshooter feat crashes the site >>
by omriyoffe
12 89
Poll: Who has Problems with the Encounter-Builder >>
by Oegge
0 41
Link Encounter to Campaign >> (1 Viewing)
by Perringaiden
3 509
Blindness/Deafness >>
by cwcarter71
1 35
Initiative tracker >>
by Premodan
0 43
Proficiency in saving throws as part of a homebrew race. >>
by FearenHyde
2 82
Can't access purchased books in encounter builder >>
by CloudTimber
2 50
Extra Feats Issue >>
by ZappierVirus526
2 145
Character Sheet crashes when I deleted my homebrew race >>
by Katie_Mari
5 41
Shadar Kai racial stats bonus & ability >>
by craigjwhitmore
9 5,167
Forum Jump: