|
|
Xanathar's subclasses question
>>
|
|
1
|
119
|
|
|
Some pages I'm logged in, others I'm not? Help! Mid session!
>>
|
|
0
|
29
|
|
|
Purchase Issue
>>
|
|
3
|
141
|
|
|
Account problems
>>
|
|
0
|
42
|
|
|
Encounter Builder Prompts me to buy monsters I own
>>
|
|
1
|
42
|
|
|
Bug Report: Random Character 500 Internal Server Error (with technical details)
>>
|
|
0
|
43
|
|
|
Can't delete encounter out of builder list
>>
|
|
1
|
39
|
|
|
D&D BEYOND PERKS
>>
|
|
1
|
39
|
|
|
My Unassigned Character I made in Campaign A can't be used to join Campaign B - But Everyone Else's Characters Could
>>
|
|
1
|
285
|
|
|
Whoops! We rolled a 1 on our API check. We're heading into town to visit the blacksmith for repairs.
>>
|
|
4
|
1,079
|
|
|
Unable to Access Cart
>>
|
|
0
|
38
|
|
|
Missing Ranger PHB spells
>>
|
|
3
|
85
|
|
|
Chains of Asmodeus?
>>
|
|
1
|
131
|
|
|
Upgraded to master tier but cannot share content
>>
|
|
2
|
112
|
|
|
Silence Spell - Online Error
>>
|
|
3
|
59
|