|
|
Uploaded character portraits disappeared
>>
|
|
1
|
55
|
|
|
Can I use a product key two days after I bought...
>>
|
|
3
|
122
|
|
|
Missing PHB features
>>
|
|
5
|
108
|
|
|
I have several accounts and can’t get into the one I paid for
>>
|
|
1
|
34
|
|
|
Unable to access MToF content in the encounter creator despite being able to in everywhere else.
>>
|
|
0
|
33
|
|
|
DRAGONHIDE BELT +0's
>>
|
|
0
|
49
|
|
|
Character builder does not work
>>
|
|
2
|
432
|
|
|
Change Background
>>
|
|
1
|
196
|
|
|
500 Internal Server Error when attempting to save Hombrew racial trait spells with Restriction Text.
>>
|
|
2
|
81
|
|
|
Error when editing CLASS LEVELS WHERE OPTIONS KNOWN.
>>
|
|
14
|
127
|
|
|
Big regarding races, subclasses, etc.
>>
|
|
1
|
44
|
|
|
Setting Base Armor Class to 9 for a Homebrew Race
>>
|
|
2
|
48
|
|
|
Cant login on pc since
>>
|
|
1
|
123
|
|
|
Bugs in character sheet for Blood Hunter Order of the Mutant
>>
|
|
0
|
48
|