Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (16 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I bought the digital version of the PHB. Why don't I see Forest Gnome as an available race? >>
by Eurymache
8 827
How to add damage types to unarmed strikes in homebrew creation? >>
by SwagMasterJonny
6 3,221
Players can't access all races >>
by Thicc_Dad
8 1,175
Purchase of Subclasses not able to be used >>
by Herokiller983
5 85
Adding Attunement slots >>
by TheGnome5786
4 528
Knave's Eye Patch Perception Bug >>
by Revenant
1 505
Can't figure out how to have custom spells show up in Oath Spells for custom paladin subclass >>
by NoodleConsumer
15 203
Mobile app not removing Curse of Strahd: Character Options after buying Curse of Strahd >>
by tslewis123
1 56
Blood Hunter Missing >>
by ConnorHughes
1 266
Seeing Homebrew Races listed that are not part of my Homebrew Collection >>
by E_Asmati
1 35
I own Tasha’s but can’t create a Phantom Rogue!! >>
by kcbeards
3 72
Exhaustion disadvantage won't go away >>
by AgressiveShimmy
7 486
Can’t create an artificer class >>
by PapaKnauff
9 88
Book of Many Things Dice? >>
by Enigma_Rising
2 52
Migrating characters between accounts? >>
by G_Gervais
1 584
Forum Jump: