Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Missing purchased item. >>
by Chris_O_C
1 42
Adding Homebrew Items from collection to my campaign player characters >>
by RogueGinja
2 470
Resolved Any way to edit Character Appearance section on exported sheet? >>
by Mehetmet
6 4,874
How to create dice tooltips? >>
by DnD_Super_Fan
7 182
Is it possible to switch account login method? >>
by Zyden
1 426
Cannot view characters >>
by R1GN3Y
1 39
Trying to find Mariner fighting style for Fighter >>
by BlakeBeckett
4 3,712
Superior Technique >>
by TheBrunchGuild
2 152
How do I upgrade my account to master? >>
by tachycardia80
2 41
Certain Homebrew Monsters Not Appearing in Encounter Builder >>
by Flashpoint13
3 292
Resolved Can’t unprepare moonbeam >>
by SparkyTapper
11 506
Homebrew items not showing up/getting updated >>
by GiftOfTheHunter
12 9,333
Don't think I am getting access to all spells I should >>
by paw22
4 165
Homebrew Race Not Showing Spell >>
by MACHINE_ID_AM1
5 103
Bug Sunsword does not correct use Finesse property >>
by LtRogers5
8 2,687
Forum Jump: