Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Unable to Access, Create, or Edit Characters For Weeks >>
by becerratops
3 133
Error code when loading character sheet on computer, not on laptop or phone >>
by Dejak
13 307
Booming Blade uses spell attack modifier instead of str/dex >>
by darkwonders
6 3,692
Content Sharing. >>
by Definitely_not_Harvest
1 55
Multiclassing requires Dex 13 for ALL Classes >>
by Hisvet
1 214
I have purchased the Artficer but can't use it >>
by topera_otaria
3 41
Can't use my DM's shared content in my character creation. >>
by Brambarian
1 61
Cannot open character sheets >>
by Eprax27
4 91
Internal Server Error 500 when making a copy of Aasimar race in homebrew creator >>
by Nesrac
10 218
My subscription isn't working after I've paid for it >>
by jld21907
1 304
Spells appearing multiple times in my spell list >>
by Ian377
0 107
Sharing Characters >>
by hallryu
4 83
Error 500 >>
by Darkstar1592
4 114
There is an error. I cannot view or make new characters >>
by Weathervision
7 295
pls >>
by Connimoran
0 60
Forum Jump: