Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Amulet of Health >> (1 Viewing)
by ScrappyPooo
4 342
Eldritch Smite Not Listed Under Class Features >>
by Daefaroth
2 264
Character sheets are still down >>
by NealryPerfect
14 211
I, unfortunately, will have to miss a session. How can I share my character with another for now, but remove it after? >>
by AbrunGau
1 47
Duplicate prepared spells - Cannot remove. (sending selected 8 times) >>
by karateeeekid
1 65
Error 907de708b3c74439a4199596d2e3f9db >>
by Querismatic
1 39
Giant Lizard >>
by Manster2099
7 965
My Homebrew Monster >>
by Krodtheaswift
3 142
Is purchasing character background options down as well? >>
by Quincy_the_Learned
0 39
500 Error Message when I try to create a Homebrew >>
by ChilleAnyways
0 36
Resolved Homebrew spell-Spell Scaling >>
by Orbazm
17 7,973
Dice of Healing Audio >>
by oliv3r99
5 140
I am unable to edit my characters >>
by DxGkiller
0 47
Custom Background-proficiencies not showing up in Character Sheets >>
by AbaddonLive
3 754
Eberron Rising from the Last War Human Mark of Finding >>
by MischavanderHout
1 88
Forum Jump: