Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Issue with My Characters >>
by davidbenmc
7 171
High Contrast Backdrop Not Working >>
by Lonestar2001ad
4 228
Encounter Builder 2 Bugs >>
by Klatus
0 38
Spells not showing up >>
by wyattronnow
1 2,716
can't access character sheets or create new characters >>
by windzweaver
0 28
Can't remove a spell. >>
by Darkuul
6 1,460
Help I can’t remove two spells one seems to be the wrong class as well. >>
by poala00
1 87
Blank Character screen >>
by Roxinis
10 588
Unable to view character sheets >>
by Doctors_Insanity
8 167
Can't view, edit, or create a character on PC. (I am able to do so on the Mobile App.) >>
by Atroxeas
8 789
Encounter I can't delete >>
by Nynane
0 67
Unable to buy Mastermind class. >>
by Spidey1608
2 73
I submitted a help ticket ten days ago, and Help still hasn't reached out. >>
by Warmon
1 43
sharing content issues - Synch Account Entitlements keeps reseting >>
by Kollig
1 47
Arcane Archer >>
by Moonprincesstsg82
0 36
Forum Jump: