|
|
Spells not showing up
>>
|
|
1
|
2,720
|
|
|
can't access character sheets or create new characters
>>
|
|
0
|
31
|
|
|
Can't remove a spell.
>>
|
|
6
|
1,467
|
|
|
Help I can’t remove two spells one seems to be the wrong class as well.
>>
|
|
1
|
87
|
|
|
Blank Character screen
>>
|
|
10
|
588
|
|
|
Unable to view character sheets
>>
|
|
8
|
167
|
|
|
Can't view, edit, or create a character on PC. (I am able to do so on the Mobile App.)
>>
|
|
8
|
790
|
|
|
Encounter I can't delete
>>
|
|
0
|
67
|
|
|
Unable to buy Mastermind class.
>>
|
|
2
|
73
|
|
|
I submitted a help ticket ten days ago, and Help still hasn't reached out.
>>
|
|
1
|
44
|
|
|
sharing content issues - Synch Account Entitlements keeps reseting
>>
|
|
1
|
48
|
|
|
Arcane Archer
>>
|
|
0
|
36
|
|
|
Die Roller: Cant turn on
>>
|
|
4
|
55
|
|
|
Error Code 0ad0a9b2046447d9932fe8f7061f331a
>>
|
|
1
|
39
|
|
|
Buying bugg in app
>>
|
|
1
|
63
|