Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Out of the Abyss Incorrect link Ch. 10 Random Encounter Table >>
by BigBauss
0 51
Draconic Soul Sorcerer has incorrect damage type >>
by lucasmarquis11
0 28
Cache issue... >>
by petervg
0 72
Homebrew Sub-class - Class Features Display Issues >>
by BeerBaroness
12 1,194
Will I have access to the books I've bought if I cancel my DnDbeyond subscription? >>
by oden007
22 2,342
Accidentally posted wrong version of Homebrew, don't know how to remove. >>
by MayhemMosesYT
2 59
Character sheet and Encounters webpage not loading safari >>
by jfreesy
0 46
Issues with the OGL survey >>
by Lichequeen
0 41
don't see purchased content >>
by Zewlsash
1 39
Can't access character sheets >>
by Corey_the_Loyal_Incubus
5 223
504 Gateway Time-out Error on characters page >>
by Skelethor404
1 53
Resolved Can't find swords in equipment >>
by Woodwalker700
8 634
Avatars Broken. >>
by SirTawmis
0 35
Feature Request: Ignore Thread >>
by AntonSirius
1 42
Duplicated ice knife spell >>
by spiky15plus
3 56
Forum Jump: