|
|
Dice roller on wrong page on app
>>
|
|
0
|
29
|
|
|
I can not access any of my sheets. the rest of the site is working fine.
>>
|
|
5
|
63
|
|
|
I can’t edit or view my character
>>
|
|
6
|
260
|
|
|
Purchased backgrounds not appearing
>>
|
|
0
|
46
|
|
|
Delete my account
>>
|
|
6
|
214
|
|
|
Miscellaneous+1 Bonus bug
>>
|
|
5
|
92
|
|
|
"Thanks" button is not working.
>>
|
|
4
|
68
|
|
|
Character features unavailable for 3 days now.
>>
|
|
5
|
132
|
|
|
I want a refund
>>
|
|
6
|
407
|
|
|
How do I cancel my account?
>>
|
|
38
|
1,681
|
|
|
OGL response.
>>
|
|
8
|
230
|
|
|
Cant Use the Character Builder
>>
|
|
3
|
74
|
|
|
I Cannot Access My Characters
>>
|
|
0
|
33
|
|
|
Sharing Character Sheets
>>
|
|
3
|
249
|
|
|
Custom Background Does Not Add Chosen Proficiencies to Character Sheet
>>
|
|
6
|
82
|