Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tiefling Warlocks v/s. Smite >>
by The_Roach
2 119
Content Sharing Not Working >>
by eyeofstainedglass
1 82
DICE ROLLING >>
by TriMechComics
3 59
My Characters No longer displayable >>
by Hiderplo
0 50
Can’t Make a Copy of MotM Aasimar for Homebrew >>
by Fahrai
1 147
Paladin Sacred Oath - only one option? >>
by Bellamin_Shipsail
3 1,496
I want to delete my account >>
by Xavierwilloughby
2 246
Error 500: Primal Savagery shows up twice under Known Spells and Prepared Spells for Homebrew Druid Subclass >>
by TheRhinoDude
3 93
Echo knight not available >>
by polrbear2000
2 76
I have access to several sourcebooks that I believe I shouldn't - how can I figure out why? >>
by 4nickpick
3 110
Loxodon Race not available in Character Creation >>
by WaylanWolf
3 1,900
Sorcerer Spells Not Showing >>
by erinfschlick
1 275
Can't Join A Campaign >>
by GMcInally
1 47
Havin problems exporting a character to pdf >>
by Randiniho
7 200
Content Sharing Option Missing >>
by spiderplays155
1 72
Forum Jump: