Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Guilmaster's guide to ravinica >>
by Thekat322
5 96
Double bladed scimitar issue >>
by Morollan
3 883
Content Management - Not working? >>
by Garrett_DM
1 47
AC Bug with Draconic Resilience from sorcerer dragon bloodline subclass >>
by SourLemon142
1 186
Redeemed Dragonlance, still shows as needing to be purchased >>
by Richard_Hodge
14 397
artificer specialist spells not showing as prepared. >>
by Shalathir
2 76
Resolved Why is the only available feat 'grappler'? >>
by BigChris6662
20 4,249
Warlock summoning in the Extras tab: No shadowspawn or undead spirit? >>
by Tyronicus
3 1,000
Homebrew Race descriptions not updating. >>
by Gamemaster76
7 85
Thread removed without notice >>
by Utarius
0 42
I Cannot See Warforge as a Race i can choose >>
by NemoDaFish16
1 65
I purchased a race and now I can’t find it?!! >>
by cpccarson
5 495
How Do I Share Master Sub Content? >>
by Nagaruun
6 61
Hex Blade Warlock >>
by Gdmug
1 36
Treasure Hoard Dice >>
by Trym
0 46
Forum Jump: