Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (11 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Warlock summoning in the Extras tab: No shadowspawn or undead spirit? >>
by Tyronicus
3 1,000
Homebrew Race descriptions not updating. >>
by Gamemaster76
7 86
Thread removed without notice >>
by Utarius
0 42
I Cannot See Warforge as a Race i can choose >>
by NemoDaFish16
1 65
I purchased a race and now I can’t find it?!! >>
by cpccarson
5 495
How Do I Share Master Sub Content? >>
by Nagaruun
6 61
Hex Blade Warlock >>
by Gdmug
1 37
Treasure Hoard Dice >>
by Trym
0 46
Question About Purchases >>
by Nova_Fragmenta
3 58
Alchemist Artificier Bugged or Tweaks Recommended? >>
by WalkingasGiants
0 46
Character Portraits/Backdrops Constantly Disappearing. >>
by Yurei1453
14 662
Several Copies of a spell listed >>
by NotAfraid2Die
5 68
Diamond body and death saving throws >>
by ALotofEggs
3 93
Encounter Builder no longer saving my Encounters >>
by Oakieland
4 68
Curse of Strahd - Typo and wrong link >>
by KwanghyukYoo
1 90
Forum Jump: