Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (8 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can't see Galders Tower >>
by Shrapucino
1 40
Por que no me aparecen todas las clases del Brujo? >>
by Marck9611
1 81
Subclass I bought online not showing up in mobile app >>
by willcoopertheactor
2 104
Why is my initiative defaulting to 25 before rolling in run encounter? >>
by BigPerms
5 85
Belt of Dwarvenkind Won't Increase Constitution >>
by ExtremeTeam
3 173
Rune Knight has Disappeared. >>
by Dracoulis
3 194
How can I edit my first Homebrew monster? >>
by MarioJPC
13 2,180
Stone of Good Luck (Luckstone) >>
by Stabjo
1 45
Encounter made in 2019 cannot be deleted/edited/updated >>
by Hookup
0 46
Thanks WotC Tech support >>
by spammdc
0 48
Creating mundane items >>
by MOMOtamagotchi
4 1,481
Some subclasses not listed in Tasha's Cauldron of Everything @ Marketplace? >>
by eikka512
5 276
I upgraded and now my old characters are gone? >>
by jaacen4563
1 62
Request Attunement for Custom Items >>
by Albeaver89
18 13,409
Will Tasha's feats ever have full functionality? >>
by Kronzypantz
0 52
Forum Jump: