Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How long until an inactive account is deleted? >>
by Enagonius_
1 252
Feat Bug With Copied Characters >>
by bgharmer
1 70
my homebrews bugged as far as i can tell >>
by bamhurgermaster
0 39
Net is a bonus action and a Reaction also... >>
by AmericanSuperman
9 2,905
Request Can't Update Homebrew Race with Subraces >>
by KCBRKYPR
28 2,980
Wizard class spellbook doesn't work correctly with multiclassing >>
by walbourn
4 95
Resolved Question about Optional Class Features in Tashas. >>
by LiulianTheUnsung
5 1,284
Topaz Annihilator Not a usable item >>
by ArcaneMechanic
0 46
Chrome Extension >>
by DM_Greg
5 517
Dice Roller turned off on all characters, won't turn back on. >>
by Regular_Steve
0 59
Suddenly lost access to shared content in my campaign >> (1 Viewing)
by hideto240
1 55
Pact of the undead not showing for warlock subclass >>
by Lord_Ashera
1 56
How do I pick what race I want after I bought a Background Bundle? >>
by Ruby03
2 44
Wither and Bloom spell not showing up as an option for my Druid? >>
by CassiopeiaStarWitch
1 439
Old character has archived feat but cannot remove feat >>
by henningr13
1 54
Forum Jump: