Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (6 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Website Crashes When I Add Cantrips >>
by Axion630
6 87
I can't pick feat for my player's PC >>
by mtngoatjoe
8 143
Multiclassing into Sorcerer as wizard did not give me more Spell Slots >>
by ElizabethFromCinderland
3 221
[Fixed] Incorrect/Old Terms of Service Linked >>
by Caerwyn_Glyndwr
3 91
Bonuses to Spell DC not applied to Class features. >>
by Steeldreamz
5 514
Ranger's Favored Enemy Feature does not contain a Language. >>
by Jkrentzien
2 167
Can I gift a sub to another account? >>
by RayBaker
1 41
Unable to create an artificer character despite having access to source material. >>
by TrumpetDude21
4 688
error trying to add a feat to a player's sheet >>
by AL_Diablo_the_Artificer
4 185
Content continuity >>
by Lord_S8N_Gaming
1 39
Checking on ticket >>
by X_Dullahan_X
2 131
Opera Image Bug >>
by OrbitelPhoenix
3 100
Homebrew markup linking to Volo's version of monsters >>
by Hzjz
4 94
Comment History >>
by Eoun
2 90
Subscription Problems >>
by maxbahr280
5 67
Forum Jump: