Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved Twitch Extension Not Logging In >>
by TheSalazar
9 2,002
How Do I Buying Multiples? >>
by naDinMN
5 69
Buying new books >>
by Kingkamidop
0 48
Can't change players in an encounter >>
by Demonic_Bard
2 33
Unable to add Driftglobe to my character >>
by Th3Bishop
9 428
Homebrew feat: the Options can have specific Actions, but not specific Modifiers. >>
by Ging3rsnap
2 54
How do I get magical secrets to work with my homebrew spells >>
by DaveMcDaverson
1 134
Character Images Missing >>
by jastreich
1 55
Bug Client-side error message when trying to access https://www.dndbeyond.com/store/subscriptions/manage after logging in >>
by dnd_dm_bmcelroy
24 1,001
Issues Opening Sources -fixed- >>
by aitheoshadow
0 43
Character Creator broken >>
by DirtyMac77
2 143
Request Bladesong doesn't auto adjust affected stats (such as AC) >>
by Give_Me_An_Axe
14 4,361
Riposte not showing on character sheet >>
by Aramance71
2 54
Unable to do content sharing >>
by Zekna
6 337
Can I link my Wizards of the Coast account with my D&D Beyond account? >>
by DivineTheifLupin
3 3,540
Forum Jump: