Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (24 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Aura of Vitality not showing up for Cleric >>
by Legion1620
3 3,326
Martial adept feat >>
by taishouakarios
1 59
No Discount in Android app? >>
by MrTomatosoup
8 422
How do I access Sapphire Dragon? >>
by KidPenguin
3 801
Hiding unarmed strike? [Solved!] >>
by mattdm
6 1,591
Resolved Eberron races missing >>
by Drgrd
9 761
Loxodon Not In Race Group >>
by KhalBarbadum
1 151
Can't find some content I just purchased >>
by Nyrossius
1 43
Can't see some purchased content. >>
by WizardsHatTavern
4 519
Eberron sourcebbok races not showing up in character menu. >>
by MartinSunshield
2 157
Armor and Weapon items broken >>
by Tebro
8 113
Multiclassing and spell slots >>
by AngryFroggo
4 257
Homebrew Backgrounds >>
by MiniP1geon
Issue with spell Restrictions >>
by Manster
0 32
Gateway Rejected >>
by NightsEdge256
2 100
Forum Jump: