Hi! Asking for help! My Master Tier Sub is just... Gone? Without notice or explanation? Can someone help? I've had it since... Forever, I don't know what's going on.
Hi! Asking for help! My Master Tier Sub is just... Gone? Without notice or explanation? Can someone help? I've had it since... Forever, I don't know what's going on.
By 'gone' do you mean you're no longer subscribed? Could the current card assigned to your account have lapsed? Or insufficient funds in your account? Basically check everything is correct for DDB actually taking your money for the subscription. Also double check that your bank hasn't cancelled it spontaneously. This can happen when banks update/change their suspicious activity policies (or worse, add fraud detection "AI") and that can trigger previously okay payments to get stopped.
However, if by "gone" you mean your subscription is still active but you're not getting some or any of the associated benefits, have you tried contacting customer support? Ultimately there's little to nothing anyone here can do beyond the equivalent of asking "have you tried turning it off and on again?"
Hi! Asking for help! My Master Tier Sub is just... Gone? Without notice or explanation? Can someone help? I've had it since... Forever, I don't know what's going on.
By 'gone' do you mean you're no longer subscribed? Could the current card assigned to your account have lapsed? Or insufficient funds in your account? Basically check everything is correct for DDB actually taking your money for the subscription. Also double check that your bank hasn't cancelled it spontaneously. This can happen when banks update/change their suspicious activity policies (or worse, add fraud detection "AI") and that can trigger previously okay payments to get stopped.
However, if by "gone" you mean your subscription is still active but you're not getting some or any of the associated benefits, have you tried contacting customer support? Ultimately there's little to nothing anyone here can do beyond the equivalent of asking "have you tried turning it off and on again?"
Find my D&D Beyond articles here
Thank you! I think I've found it, thanks to you... The card that was linked was outdated. That must be it. Thank you for your reply.