I've begun actually adding my Homebrew to Beyond rather than depending on my OneNote and brain but I cannot access my Homebrew from my app on my phone. I think it would be a nice tab to have allowing us to search and view both our own along with other people's homebrew creations.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I've begun actually adding my Homebrew to Beyond rather than depending on my OneNote and brain but I cannot access my Homebrew from my app on my phone. I think it would be a nice tab to have allowing us to search and view both our own along with other people's homebrew creations.
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.