I'd really love a page that held simple stat blocks of my players, and where I could see the dice rolls. Currently I display a dud image on the VTT map so I can see the die rolls. That still leaves me flipping tabs like crazy to see the PCs. At the risk of invoking a word from Yester-year -- a kind of portal where I can add widgets like my players? Also, having their sheets in MY color scheme would be super -- I strongly prefer dark mode.
I fully agree with all of this. A DM screen with AC, Saving Throws, HP, etc for all PC's in the campaign would be really helpful. I'd love it if it acted like a normal DM screen as well, with some basic rules that people usually forget off-hand, like the rules for the different conditions, rules for long-jump/high-jump, etc. If you could edit it as well to have specific rules you wanted, that would be great, too.
If you could edit it as well to have specific rules you wanted, that would be great, too.
That would be awesome. That fits the "portal" approach I was thinking where we could add whatever content we wanted to. Space would be limited, but at least we could arrange our screen how we want.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I'd really love a page that held simple stat blocks of my players, and where I could see the dice rolls. Currently I display a dud image on the VTT map so I can see the die rolls. That still leaves me flipping tabs like crazy to see the PCs. At the risk of invoking a word from Yester-year -- a kind of portal where I can add widgets like my players? Also, having their sheets in MY color scheme would be super -- I strongly prefer dark mode.
I fully agree with all of this. A DM screen with AC, Saving Throws, HP, etc for all PC's in the campaign would be really helpful. I'd love it if it acted like a normal DM screen as well, with some basic rules that people usually forget off-hand, like the rules for the different conditions, rules for long-jump/high-jump, etc. If you could edit it as well to have specific rules you wanted, that would be great, too.
That would be awesome. That fits the "portal" approach I was thinking where we could add whatever content we wanted to. Space would be limited, but at least we could arrange our screen how we want.