I've been using the Map VTT for a Westmarch and thoroughly enjoying having all of the player character sheets, monsters, and rules available in one spot. My only curiosity is if a map builder like Dungeon Scrawl or other VTT's have where you can draw maps and add obstacles like walls, barrels, etc. for dungeon crawling?
Mind rephrasing the question? That makes no sense at all.
I haven't used Maps VTT, so can't say for sure you can do custom uploads, but Dungeon Scrawl and Donjon's Random Dungeon Generator are my favorite go-to's.
Oh. I haven't heard anything about one coming. As for if it's possible... Potentially? But they're already working on a few other projects. If custom maps can be uploaded, it's likely not going to become a priority, if I had to guess.
I've been using the Map VTT for a Westmarch and thoroughly enjoying having all of the player character sheets, monsters, and rules available in one spot. My only curiosity is if a map builder like Dungeon Scrawl or other VTT's have where you can draw maps and add obstacles like walls, barrels, etc. for dungeon crawling?
Mind rephrasing the question? That makes no sense at all.
I haven't used Maps VTT, so can't say for sure you can do custom uploads, but Dungeon Scrawl and Donjon's Random Dungeon Generator are my favorite go-to's.
Sorry if the question isn't clear. Is there a built in dungeon maker coming/would it be possible to make that within the D&D Beyond VTT?
Oh. I haven't heard anything about one coming. As for if it's possible... Potentially? But they're already working on a few other projects. If custom maps can be uploaded, it's likely not going to become a priority, if I had to guess.
Maps VTT does allow uploading your own maps.
pronouns: he/she/they