|
|
Adamantine Weapons?
>>
|
|
8
|
3,286
|
|
|
Request: More precise control over creatures in the character viewer.
>>
|
|
2
|
176
|
|
|
Export Spells
>>
|
|
2
|
1,102
|
|
|
Please allow for customization of weapon attacks, ranges, etc.
>>
|
|
3
|
165
|
|
|
Request: For campaigns with content sharing enabled, can deactivated characters please have access to the shared content
>>
|
|
7
|
1,169
|
|
|
How can I equip an individual Item I purchased?
>>
|
|
2
|
518
|
|
|
Redundancy filter
>>
|
|
5
|
304
|
|
|
Request: UA "Legacy" subclass collection
>>
|
|
3
|
363
|
|
|
Request: Homebrew "Modifier" "Bonus" for AC based on what type of armor a character is wearing.
>>
|
|
0
|
411
|
|
|
Request: Please fix Range/Thrown properties for homebrew
>>
|
|
3
|
200
|
|
|
awfully convenient technical issue
>>
|
|
2
|
333
|
|
|
Add standalone to website manifest
>>
|
|
2
|
276
|
|
|
How can I add advantage on saving throws in my character sheet?
>>
|
|
2
|
4,877
|
|
|
Artificer Class unavailable?
>>
|
|
1
|
448
|
|
|
I’m hoping the answer is yes....
>>
|
|
1
|
197
|