D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Hags and the Covens >>
by Boofnasty
0 1,160
Containers, any update? >>
by PaleMage
8 890
DND Beyond. I Left and Now I am back. Wow >>
by ironj679
10 942
If I purchase a class will it show up in the Characterbuilder? >>
by Fidelio
4 955
Request: Create A Race >>
by KingRey
6 756
Resolved Who do I have to contact about homebrew? >>
by AKADDK
6 798
Pudding King is missing his portrait >>
by mvolling
0 546
What happened to Forest Gnomes? >>
by Hammerbeard
2 1,324
Classes Page Change for Quick Links >>
by owensd
2 590
scroll to top feature >>
by Spock
1 523
Content Sharing the Adventure Details with Party Members? >>
by Stashravens
14 1,525
Request Hiding Unlocked Content >>
by DuskyByte
1 803
[Request] Report Button for Homebrew >>
by 100pctOGL
4 692
FEATURE REQUEST: Character List Sortability >>
by FtKRotec
3 537
Missing Images in Curse of Strahd? >>
by DaltonIsPanda
1 700
Forum Jump: