|
|
REQUEST - Customise Shared Content (not sure if it has been asked for before)
>>
|
|
2
|
353
|
|
|
Content Download in App
>>
|
|
0
|
295
|
|
|
Request for new beings: Rusalka/Eidolon
>>
|
|
8
|
559
|
|
|
How Many Times Do I have To Buy This?
>>
|
|
6
|
626
|
|
|
Feature Request: Feat Selection
>>
|
|
0
|
248
|
|
|
Feature Requests - DM Based Tools
>>
|
|
9
|
592
|
|
|
Change way characters can get items while making/editing their characters.
>>
|
|
0
|
250
|
|
|
Not sure what the point is...
>>
|
|
7
|
597
|
|
|
Character overview for campaign
>>
|
|
2
|
335
|
|
|
Campaign Management - View/Remove players
>>
|
|
4
|
1,207
|
|
|
Filter spells by type - Evocation, Conjuration, etc
>>
|
|
3
|
965
|
|
|
I bought books. I like books. I want to use them online too.
>>
|
|
14
|
1,126
|
|
|
Magic item creation/equipment creation
>>
|
|
3
|
971
|
|
|
Impressed
>>
|
|
1
|
297
|
|
|
[Request] Add DMG item table to items.
>>
|
|
0
|
335
|