D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I track uses on multi-use items on a Character Sheet? >>
by RonLugge
1 986
I like Tortles. >>
by ScrewySquid
3 533
Links to Areas in dungeons >>
by JamBox
3 547
Book Question >>
by Chigen_Atomic
3 565
Expanding Our Profiles >>
by Reoh
3 562
Drow missing >>
by Killerkittens666
3 1,176
Duplicate More Robust Item Modifications? >>
by RevenantRisen
2 467
Equipment choices >>
by PinkRose
3 623
Actual Patch/Change Notes >>
by Werlynn
7 1,195
Name Generator >>
by 100pctOGL
1 19,142
Question: If I have the physical books, do I get the books on DnD Beyond >>
by Deleted
21 82,985
Why is the Tooltip from Monsters not showing the Attacks? >>
by Deleven
0 519
Player handbook core class bundles not available >>
by Gbabycain
1 641
New Video Not Showing >>
by 100pctOGL
5 590
RE Subscription content >>
by Heroman
2 574
Forum Jump: