D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
REQUEST - Customise Shared Content (not sure if it has been asked for before) >>
by AaronPM
2 353
Content Download in App >>
by dndefrancis
0 292
Request for new beings: Rusalka/Eidolon >>
by Reizon
8 559
How Many Times Do I have To Buy This? >>
by Blakey
6 626
Feature Request: Feat Selection >>
by XIX
0 245
Feature Requests - DM Based Tools >>
by Miarrow
9 592
Change way characters can get items while making/editing their characters. >>
by FlameMakesFour
0 250
Not sure what the point is... >>
by RedDuck83
7 597
Character overview for campaign >>
by PHGraves
2 335
Campaign Management - View/Remove players >>
by TioZebra
4 1,207
Filter spells by type - Evocation, Conjuration, etc >>
by PedroAsani
3 965
I bought books. I like books. I want to use them online too. >>
by LadyKianna
14 1,125
Magic item creation/equipment creation >>
by P00lereds
3 971
Impressed >>
by Dugahst
1 295
[Request] Add DMG item table to items. >>
by FryMinis
0 335
Forum Jump: